Published on April 12th, 2016 📆 | 2979 Views ⚑0
RSPET — Reverse Shell Post Exploitation Tool
RSPET (Reverse Shell Post Exploitation Tool) is a Python based reverse shell equipped with functionalities that assist in a post exploitation scenario.
- Remote Command Execution
- Trafic masking (XORed insted of cleartext); for better results use port 443
- Built-in File/Binary transfer (both ways) over the masked trafic
- Built-in UDP Flooding tool
- Multiple/All Hosts management; order File/Binary transfer and UDP Flood from Multiple/All connected Hosts
- Modular Code Design to allow easy customization
- Client script is tested and is compatible with PyInstaller (can be made into .exe)
RSPET_server_min.pyis situated at the attacker’s machine and running to accept connections
RSPET_client_min.pyis situated in the infected machine(s) and will initiate the connection and wait for input.
python RSPET_server.py (max_connections)
max_connections defaults to 5 if left blank
python RSPET_client.py server_ip
Many changes can be made to fit individual needs.