Published on January 15th, 2016 📆 | 7449 Views ⚑0
Multi protocol Test Suite
MTS (Multi-protocol Test Suite) is a multi-protocol testing tool specially designed for telecom IP-based architectures.
With MTS (Multi-protocol Test Suite) you get the powerful tool to:
- Test protocols with functional and regression tests
- Test load endurance and stress tests
- Simulate all network equipments as client, server or both sides
- Supervision and monitoring on production equipment (capture mode)
MTS is an Internet Protocol (IP) multi-protocol tester at layer 3, specially designed for the IMS architecture. MTS supports EPC protocols for 4G, theapplication protocols used for Email, SMS, IPTV, signaling and alarms and the 4 main transport protocols.
Testing a system has never been so easy thanks to the power of MTS :
- Monitoring with rich statistics presentation
- High level simulations scenarii (loops, branch, variables) with a friendly langage
- Friendly GUI (for test writing and tuning) and command-line (for load or automatic testing)
- Comprehensive test results
MTS can act as a simulator (send and receive messages) for test-bed network hosts or as a network analyzer (capture messages) for network monitoring on production platforms.
MTS is an Open Source software product with a GPLV3 license entirely written in java and so you can run it on Windows and Linux platforms.
Source && Download