Published on October 27th, 2013 📆 | 7395 Views ⚑0
AxCrypt – Open Source Windows File Encryption Software
Personal Privacy and Security with AES-128 File Encryption and Compression for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7. Double-click to automatically decrypt and open documents. Store strong keys on removable USB-devices.
- Password Protect any number of files using strong encryption.
- Right-click integration with Windows Explorer makes AxCrypt the easiest way to encrypt individual files in Windows.
- Double-click integration makes it as easy to open, edit and save protected files as it is to work with unprotected files.
- Many additional features, but no configuration required. Just install it and use it.
- AxCrypt encrypts files that are safely and easily sent to other users via e-mail or any other means. Self-decrypting files are also supported, removing the need to install AxCrypt to decrypt.
- AxCrypt is translated into English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Spanish and Swedish so chances are it speaks your preferred language.
AxCrypt is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.