Published on March 16th, 2015 📆 | 8541 Views ⚑0
AVCaesar – Malware Analysis Engine and Repository
AVCaesar is a malware analysis engine and repository, developed by malware.lu within the FP7 project CockpitCI.
AVCaesar can be used to:
- Perform an efficient malware analysis of suspicious files based on the results of a set of antivirus solutions, bundled together to reach the highest possible probability to detect potential malware;
- Search for malware samples in a progressively increasing malware repository.
The basic functionalities can be extended by:
- Download malware samples (15 samples/day for registered users and 100 samples/day for premium users);
- Perform confidential malware analysis (reserved to premium users)
Malware analysis process
The malware analysis process is kept as easy and intuitive as possible for AVCaesar users:
- Submit suspicious file via AVCaesar web interface. Premium users can choose to perform a confidential analysis.
- Receive a well-structured malware analysis report.