Published on June 3rd, 2013 📆 | 2430 Views ⚑0
vFeed – Open Source CrossLinked Local Vulnerability Database Concept Introduction
vFeed framework is an open source naming scheme concept that provides extra structured detailed third-party references and technical characteristics for a CVE entry through an extensible XML schema.
It also improves the reliability of CVEs by providing a flexible and comprehensive vocabulary for describing the relationship with other security references and standards.
- Built using open source technologies
- Fully downloadable SQLite local vulnerability database
- Structured and flexible XML-based schema to describe vulnerabilities
- Based on major open standards CVE, CPE, CWE, CVSS..
- Support correlation with 3rd party security references (CVSS, OSVDB, OVAL…)
- Extended to support correlation with security assessment and patch vendors (Nessus, Exploit-DB, Redhat, Microsoft..)
- Simple & ready-to-use Python module with more than 15 methods
more ifo and download : https://github.com/toolswatch/vFeed/wiki/%5B1%5D-vFeed-Framework-Concept