Published on May 13th, 2016 📆 | 2884 Views ⚑0
RSPET – Python Reverse Shell and Post Exploitation Tool
- Remote Command Execution
- Trafic masking (XORed insted of cleartext); for better results use port 443
- Built-in File/Binary transfer (both ways) over the masked trafic
- Built-in UDP Flooding tool
- Built-in UDP Spoofing tool
- Multiple/All Hosts management; order File/Binary transfer and UDP Flood from Multiple/All connected Hosts
- Modular Code Design to allow easy customization
- Client script is tested and is compatible with PyInstaller (can be made into .exe)
RSPET_server_min.pyis situated at the attacker's machine and running to accept connections
RSPET_client_min.pyis situated in the infected machine(s) and will initiate the connection and wait for input.
python RSPET_server.py (max_connections)
max_connections defaults to 5 if left blank
python RSPET_client.py server_ip
Many changes can be made to fit individual needs.
As always if you have any suggestion, bug report or complain feel free to contact me.
Fix logic bug where if a dirrect command to Host OS has no output Server displays command not recognised
- Fix logic bug where if a dirrect command's to Host OS execution is perpetual the Server deadlocks
Add client version and type (min or full) as a property when client connects and at
- Add client update mechanism (being worked on)
- Add UDP Reflection functionality (already in the workings)