Published on June 10th, 2013 📆 | 3053 Views ⚑0
Nishang v.0.2.7 Released PowerShell for Penetration Testing
Nishang is a framework and collection of scripts and payloads which enables usage of PowerShell for offensive security and post exploitation during Penetraion Tests. The scripts are written on the basis of requirement by the author during real Penetration Tests.It contains many interesting scripts like download and execute, keylogger, dns txt pwnage, wait for command and much more.
- DNS_TXT_Pwnage, Time_Execution and Wait_For_Command can now be stopped remotely. Also, these does not stop autmoatically after running a script/command now.
- DNS_TXT_Pwnage, Time_Execution and Wait_For_Command can now return results using selected exfiltration method.
- Fixed a minor bug in DNS_TXT_Pwnage.
- All payloads which could post data to the internet now have three options pastebin/gmail/tinypaste for exfiltration.
- Added Get-PassHashes payload.
- Added Download-Execute-PS payload.
- The keylogger logs only fresh keys after exfiltring the keys 30 times.
- A delay after success has been introduced in various payloads which connect to the internet to avoid generating too much traffic.