Published on January 16th, 2016 📆 | 4344 Views ⚑0
Kill Chain — unified console with an anonymizer for Kali Linux
Kill Chain for Kali Linux 2.0 is a unified console with an anonymizer that will perform these stages of attacks:
- Command & Control
- And Actions
- Tor — For the console build in anonymizer.
- Set — Social-Engineer Toolkit (SET), attacks against humans.
- OpenVas — Vulnerability scanning and vulnerability management.
- Veil-Evasion — Generate metasploit payloads bypass anti-virus.
- Websploit — WebSploit Advanced MITM Framework.
- Metasploit — Executing exploit code against target.
- WiFite — Automated wireless auditor, designed for Linux.