Published on November 20th, 2022 📆 | 7277 Views ⚑0
Japan to welcome India’s leading technology leaders at Horasis Asia Meeting
- Francesca Gatti, Program Manager, Princess Diya Kumari Foundation, India • Fumiaki Hirata, President, Universal Bio-sampling, Japan
- Asif Iqbal, President, Indian Economic Trade Organization (IETO), India
- Aditya Berlia, Founder, Svran-Apeejay Journalism Foundation, India
- Devin Narang, Managing Director, Sindicatum Sustainable Resource, India
- Kartik Sharma, Co-founder, DcodeAI, India
- Preity U?pala, Founder, The Omnia Institute, India
- Shoummo K Acharya, Chief Executive Officer, eTrans Solutions, India
Horasis Asia Meeting is expected to bring in 300 of the most senior members of its community from Asia and abroad together, and will include in attendance high-ranking Japanese and Asian politicians, in addition to public figures.
The event is co-hosted by the City of Kitakyushu and the Kitakyushu Asian Center for Low Carbon Society.
Said Frank-Jürgen Richter, Chairman of Horasis, “As the global economic downturn increases pressure on leaders, it’s never been more important for us to not only bring decisive solutions to the many advancing issues that communities are dealing with, but also to unite the continent to further Asia’s development.”