Published on April 25th, 2014 📆 | 7472 Views ⚑0
Hackito Ergo Sum- open conference for hacking and security research
Hackito Ergo Sum welcome you on April 24th until April 26th 2014 in a great and amazing location: La Villette, Paris. HES is an open conference for hacking and security research.
- Edmond “bigezy” Rogers – An amazing keynote
- Renaud Lifchitz – A common weakness in RSA signatures: extracting public keys from communications and embedded devices
- Hendrik Schmidt & Brian Butterly – LTE vs. Darwin: The Evolution Strikes Back?
- Milan Gabor & Danijel Grah – Vaccinating APK’s
- Christian Sielaff & Daniel Hauenstein – OSMOSIS – Open Source Monitoring Security Issues
- Andrei Dumitrescu – WMI Shell: A new way to get shells on remote Windows machines using only the WMI service
- Eric Leblond – Suricata 2.0, Netfilter and the PRC
- José Garduño – The government as your hacking partner: using public data to block passports, national ID cards, steal tax data, and other mischievous deeds.
- joernchen of Phenoelit – Ruby on Rails exploitation and effective backdooring
- Andreas Bogk – Applying science to eliminate 100% of buffer overflows
- Graham Steel – Hardware Security Modules: attacks and secure configuration
- Alexandre De Oliveira & Pierre-Olivier Vauboin – TBA
- Laurent Ghigonis – Hacking Telco equipment: The HLR/HSS