Published on August 23rd, 2013 📆 | 6371 Views ⚑0
GoLismero – The Web Knife Version 2.0 beta Released
Text to Speech
GoLismero is an open source framework for security testing. It's currently geared towards web security, but it can easily be expanded to other kinds of scans.
The most interesting features of the framework are:
- Real platform independence. Tested on Windows, Linux, *BSD and OS X.
- No native library dependencies. All of the framework has been written in pure Python.
- Good performance when compared with other frameworks written in Python and other scripting languages.
- Very easy to use.
- Plugin development is extremely simple.
- The framework also collects and unifies the results of well known tools: sqlmap, xsser, openvas, dnsrecon, theharvester...
- Integration with standards: CWE, CVE and OWASP.
Get GoLismero from https://golismero-project.com