Published on May 29th, 2016 📆 | 4413 Views ⚑0
Faraday v1.0.20 – Collaborative Penetration Test and Vulnerability Management Platform
Faraday introduces a new concept - IPE (Integrated Penetration-Test Environment) a multiuser Penetration test IDE. Designed for distribution, indexation and analysis of the generated data during the process of a security audit.
A brand new Faraday version is ready! Faraday v1.0.20 (Community, Pro & Corp) is here, bringing more functionality to our GTK interface and other cool new features.
You will probably notice the most our new conflict resolution dialog, which improves on our design for QT and highlights the differences between the two conflicting objects, not to mention it requires one less click from you when fixing a conflict.
|Conflict resolution dialog in Faraday's GTK interface|
Also, you will notice the status bar now displays relevant information about your workspace, so you know exactly where you stand regarding the number of hosts, services and vulnerabilities. Your workflow will also be improved by the newexit command support, which now behaves as you'd expect - if you exit from a tab inside Faraday, the tab will close.
Big new features are exciting, but bug fixes and small add-ons are important too. The terminal now features infinite scrolling and scroll bars, there are more descriptive labels, the sidebar is resizable and you can search for specificworkspaces by name.
However, our web UI wasn't left behind, including fixes and improvements in the hosts and services views. Also, in this version we added the report import event to the commands history, so it can be viewed in the dashboard. We believe this feature will enable you to keep track of all the movements in the workspace, so we hope you enjoy it!
Pro & Corp changes:
- Fixed a bug in report creation - removed relative paths in the generation script so it can be run from another directory
Community, Pro & Corp changes:
Fixed bugs in plugins: Acunetix - Nmap - Nikto
- Removed description from Hosts list in web UI
- Fixed sort in Hosts list in web UI
- Fixed ports sorting in Host view in web UI
- Added search link for OS in Hosts list in web UI
- Removed description from Services list in web UI
- Added version to Services list in web UI
- Modified false values in Hosts list in web UI
- Added search links in Services list in web UI
- Added scrollbar in Gtk Terminal
- Added workspace status in Gtk interface
- Added conflict resolution support for the Gtk interface
- Added search entry for workspaces in Gtk
- Added support for 'exit' command inside Faraday's Gtk terminal
- Improved handling of uncaught exceptions in Gtk interface
- Improved text formatting in Gtk's log console
- Fixed several small bugs in Faraday GTK
- Added support for resize workspace bar
- Added a quote for imported reports in web UI
- Added support for a new type of report in Qualysguard plugin