Published on June 28th, 2013 📆 | 6581 Views ⚑0
DAVOSET v.1.0.7 Released console tool for conducting DDoS attacks
DAVOSET - it is console (command line) tool for conducting DDoS attacks on the sites via
Abuse of Functionality vulnerabilities at other sites.
- Added new services to both lists of zombies.
- Removed non-working URLs of services from both lists.
- Made program to not close at connection errors.
- 1. Start the program: davoset.pl
- 2. Enter URL of the site to attack: Site: https://site
- 3. Get the site attacked via your list of zombie-servers.
- Or from command line:
- perl davoset.pl u=https://site
- perl davoset.pl u=https://site l=list.txt m=1 c=100